Thursday, October 20, 2011

Interesting Quote: Zachary Quinto

Oh ... I don't know the answer to that question. Not just for the sake of having one. But if there's a way to incorporate that aspect of our social structure in a creatively integrous way, then I certainly wouldn't be opposed to it. But I'm not a big fan of doing anything just for the sake of doing it, so I think there'd have to be a real undercurrent of purpose if that was the case, and I mean creatively, not just politically.
Zachary's answer about seeing a gay person in the next Star Trek

3 comments:

Kyle Leach said...

I agree with him. Do it because it makes sense, not because you want to insert "X" here.

Anonymous said...

Those eyebrows get me every time. Sexy

Glenn Ingersoll said...

oh please ...

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.